Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | Cookie Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Sindh govt arranges fireworks at Sea View to welcome New Year 2019

Posted by - December 31, 2018

Karachi: Sindh government has arranged fireworks for the Karachiites on the eve of New Year 2019 near Do Darya area of the sea view. This was announced by advisor to Chief Minister Sindh on Information, Barrister Murtaza Wahab here on Monday. He went on to say sea view area will be open for the public

PTI govt is not looking to seize power in Sindh, clarifies information minister

Posted by - December 31, 2018

Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry on Monday denied allegations that the federal government was seeking a power shift in Sindh at the expense of the PPP, and clarified that the PTI was merely seeking the resignation of Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah. Tempers between Sindh and the PTI-led federal government have flared over the last

One civilian martyred, nine wounded in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC: ISPR

Posted by - December 31, 2018

RAWALPINDI: One woman was martyred while nine people were badly wounded when Indian security forces opened unprovoked firing on the civilian population along the Line of Control, the Inter-Services Public Relations said on Monday. In a press release, the army’s media wing said that the Indian troops violated the ceasefire in the Shahkot sector. One

BLA leader along with five terrorists killed in Afghanistan

Posted by - December 30, 2018

QUETTA: Aslam Baloch alias Achhu, a key leader of the terrorist Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the mastermind of the recent attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi, has been killed along with five other leaders of the organisation in a suicide attack in Kandahar, Afghanistan. According to reports, the suicide attack was carried out

Indonesia hikes danger level for deadly tsunami volcano

Posted by - December 27, 2018

Carita: Indonesia on Thursday raised the danger alert level for a volcano that sparked a killer tsunami at the weekend, after previously warning that fresh activity at the crater threatened to trigger another deadly wave. Authorities also widened a no-go zone around Anak Krakatoa to five kilometres (three miles) — up from a previous two

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | Cookie Privacy Policy | Contact Us