Spokesperson Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) Marriyum Aurangzeb has said that Pakistan Democratic Movement PDM Jalsa will provide a decisive referendum against the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) leadership.
While talking to BOL News, the Spokesperson PML-N Marriyum Aurangzeb said that the masses have rejected PTI’s mandate.
She also added that the government cannot stop this gathering, it will be organized anyhow. She said that the PTI government has failed miserably in settling common man issues, the government will know what people want and with whom they stand.
On the other hand,
Lahore City Traffic Police has issued a Traffic Advisory Plan on the occasion of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM Jalsa) public gathering in Gujranwala.
According to the plan,
- Sharif Medical City Road from Komal Pali to Ada Plot will be closed for normal traffic.
- Ring Road from Ada Plot to Niazi Shaheed Chowk will be closed keeping in view the situation.
- GT Road Timber Market from Ravi Road to Imamia Colony Gate will be closed for normal traffic during the rally.
- The secretariat of the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz in the Model Town area of Lahore has been sealed.
- Model Town 180H has been closed with containers due to which citizens are facing difficulties.