The Pakistan Cricket Board has revised the schedule of Zimbabwe’s cricket team’s tour.
According to the details, the three ODIs were originally scheduled for Multan, but have been moved to Rawalpindi due to logistical and operational challenges.
The change in the venue also means Lahore will now stage the three Twenty20 Internationals on 7, 8, and 10 November. These matches were initially planned to take place in Rawalpindi.
Let it be known that the International Cricket Council (ICC) has introduced the Super League to provide context to ODI cricket and will serve as a qualification for the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 with the hosts and other top seven sides automatically booking their spots for the India event. Featuring 13 teams, the 12 Test-playing countries, and the Netherlands, the Super League will see each side play four home and four away three-match series.
- 20 Oct – Zimbabwe arrival in Islamabad
- 21-27 Oct – Isolation period & practice
- 28-29 Oct – Practice at Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 30 Oct – 1st ODI, Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 1 Nov – 2nd ODI, Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 3 Nov – 3rd ODI Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 4 Nov – Travel to Lahore
- 5-6 Nov – Practice at Gaddafi Stadium
- 7 Nov – 1st T20I Gaddafi Stadium
- 8 Nov – 2nd T20I, Gaddafi Stadium
- 10 Nov – 3rd T20I, Gaddafi Stadium
- 12 Nov – Zimbabwe departure for Harare