Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | Cookie Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Youth dies after Bluetooth earphone explodes in ear

Posted by - August 10, 2021

JAIPUR: An Indian youth has reportedly died after his Bluetooth earphone exploded in his ear in Chaumu town of Jaipur. According to Indian media reports, the deceased youth named Rakesh Nagar was a resident of the Udaipuria village of the Chaumu town who had been seriously injured after his Bluetooth earphone exploded in his ear

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | Cookie Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On YoutubeVisit Us On Instagram